Friday 12 March 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 We join our dearly beloved Confidence Blossom Ndúdínantí Kosisochi as she celebrates another journey into the decade of destiny! born into the family of Elder and Pastor Mrs Kingsley and Promise Ndúdínantí with three other siblings to her. Into the Christian root >>Church Of God Mission Int’l founded by Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa.

Confidence Blossom Ndúdínantí who now goes by the artiste name “CBN_Kosi” is an upcoming young gospel minstrel and artist; professional Scholar of Music in the very University of  Nigeria Nsukka (UNN). Currently Growing through evolutions of life as a guitarist, vocalist and writer (although there’s more as research as it however chose to flag this part of her and believes per time everything will fall in place). She’s the Convener of the move @De_Maiden_Forum, a move wholly on #An_Encounter_Of_Love this birthing the spiritual community THE LOVE CLAN where Ladies and men trace back their full and undiluted identity in Christ in THE WORD ‘it’s a full venture, love is a full package enabling even weapons of war, divine love is a balanced diet”, she says.

No one ever seats with this young  lady without having a share of her authentic-deepened words of wisdom, an original lady of graceful brokenness. “I’m glad at 20 I didn’t carry over any life topic of that stage, I made the mistakes, i met a lot of persons, I gave my best to serve but I just knew I couldn’t be more committed than to my base even though I had such over whelming love for the i denominational move..God Himself taught me even in my down times when I misconstrued his instructions ...I fought and I won over them and I’m still fighting cause I’m born a gladiator ...and I know very soon and just close THE TIME IS NOW” she says 

She goes by the hashtag names #Royal_Priestess #Sound_Chef and #ProudlyChristsAmbassador 

A journey of  destiny into purpose is a very mysterious one and a glimpse into her book; “A STAR@15 ANYONE CAN” which she authored at young age and published at the age of 15 -only a read into that book and the video documentary will save us the whole lot of stories on this space as it will hilariously consume volumes of pages. and has to her credit to singles 

©️A CHILD OF DESTINY (2015); GBADATA  (Manifest) (2020) And many spontaneous songs of which her friends and audience know her for and they are many but a few to mention ©️OSHIMIRI IFUNAYA; I LOVE YOUR NAME JESUS; MY LOVER (CHANT); IYELE LE AH (Affectionate heart cry of love); WE WORSHIP CHANT; LET THERE BE HUNGER; TERBANACLE; OH THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE; EBE KA-INO; PERFECTION; WE LOVE YOU (a thanksgiving song to her DIVINE LOVER) Etc the list is endless the volume of pure sounds that has been spontaneously birthed through her on the pulpit  while ministering. With this she has been called by many around her- THE LADY-LOVE (a woman with deep encounters of Gods love; being transformed by such love and living expressively that encounter till Jesus comes)

At a very young age of she began divine exhibitions but it got obvious at age 5. Confidence would love to stay alone to herself and cry out nakedly by the side of the dinning “Aru mu bu oku” (my body is fire) at such you g age she had her first encounter with the person of Jesus and so much more to reveal!!

Growing up with many songs written by her but not officially recorded (reasons not known to us) she’s a Word- artist (taking delight in memorizing and reciting scriptures and gospel inspirations) this her first 250 + verses. Written many unpublished word artistry, she’s a giver and would attribute such trait to her parents—watching them live the life of ‘Give and it shall be given unto you’ (she chuckles) 

She loves teaching and helping people in any area the lord gives her strength; she’s a minstrel of divine essence and her hobbies are —photography and creative directing; reading and book reviewing; Musical theatre-swimming; hosting; to mention but a few 

The CEO of CBNCastle (an multimedia organization serving as a visibility platform and yet a business platform where her products such as music and other business partnership is done and De_Maiden_Forum serves as the NGO of the firm—whilst there’s more to this as it’s an evolving one; it’s been able to establish something worth while and which is serving the people ..

For more details you can get her on the social media platforms listed below 

Facebook page, Audiomack; Spotify @Cbn_Kosi 

Instagram @Confidence_blossom and on Twitter >Cofidence Blossom Ndúdínantí @Cbn_Kosi

Youtube @ CBNcastle 

Personal YouTube @Cbn_Kosi (just opened and not yet made public but if you got to read up till this point; we sincerely do appreciate the audience)

In her remarks “I know I’m not where I’m ought to be at this young age but nonetheless I’m most grateful I discovered and ran with it and served in my little capacity but much more learning all I could learn in this cruel world of ours; factually it’s been a whole encounter with Jesus and the person of the Holy Spirit who brought men strategically into my life to love me and teach me lessons whichever way but the real deal was and still remain; I’m growing through the process and I can count on this knowledge and practice as asset not just for myself but to inspire and teach and strengthen a whole lot of  younger folks out there and also be of relevant use to my same-folks and seniors ahead; uhhhhh! There’s so much to say but I’d love to say GET THE BOOK (my book) and the video documentary, I trust God but His spirit this materials will speak for itself/themselves as the case maybe”

There’s more so we encourage you to stay tuned and on this very day 16th March 2021we day a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!





3 comments: