Sunday 14 March 2021

GLOBAL MOTHERS DAY

 GLOBAL MOTHERS’ DAY TODAY  

“I celebrate my mother daily

 but I choose today to reckon 

with the strength she is and has been;

thank you Pst Mrs. Promise Ndúdínantí 

For not aborting me like the doctor advised!

And to my covenant mothers who stood in 

At some point in my life...I’m super grateful!

 and to all great mothers all over the world!

 

Dear Mum; my Shero (HEROIN)

Before the creator formed me;

He made your womb ready to be

The safest incubating place for me,

The fragility of my destiny-

The egg specie I am; a special breed 

The First Lady of her dynasty!

Standing at her duty post to the drill.

 

You fulfilled the law stated in proverbs  

“A virtuous woman who can find” 

and so my Lover-Divine, our creator “ 

made all the delicate, inner parts of my body 

and knit me together in my mother’s womb.” 

Just as Psalm 139:13 puts it and to this end 

I shall live in obedience to what the scripture said 

in proverbs 6:20,21>> “My son, observe the

 commandment of your father;

And do not forsake the teaching of your mother;            Bind them continually on your heart;                                 Tie them around your neck.” Even divine recognizes you daily and so told me in  Proverbs 31:10-12 and 25-31 “A wife of noble character who can find?

She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her                             and lacks nothing of value.                                                She brings him good, not harm all the days of her life.     She is clothed with strength and dignity;                            she can laugh at the days to come.                                     She speaks with wisdom, and faithful                    instruction is on her tongue.                                               She watches over the affairs of her household

and does not eat the bread of idleness.                              Her children arise and call her blessed;                              her husband also, and he praises her:                           “Many women do noble things,                                          but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive,                   and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears-                 the LORD is to be praised.                                               Give her the reward she has earned,                                   and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.”          From your daughter: Confidence Blossom Ndúdínantí  

©️CBN_Kosi  

THE TIME IS NOW!!!!

 #Royal_Priestess #Sound_chef     #ProudlyChristsAmbassador 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment